Three generations of CPAs
Levy Pilotte is a partnership of chartered professional accountants with a long and illustrious track record. We are proud to have contributed to the success of our clients for more than 70 years.
Major moments in our history:
- 1940s The firm was founded by Percy Strean and Maurice Levy
- 1950s Aaron Chazan and Jean Pilotte join the firm to form Strean Levy Chazan Pilotte
- 1970s Merger with Sam Winter and Sam D. Nachshen
- 1980 Mergers between Friefield Rohr, Landry Coplan and Levy Winter Chazan Nachshen Pilotte
- 1981 Official adoption of the Levy Pilotte name
- 1988 Merger with the Stein Shakibnia firm
- 1988 Levy Pilotte moves to the 7th floor at 5250 Décarie Blvd. – our head office since then
- 1989 Mergers with the Kaiser firm and later with Wolkove & Associates
- 1990 Alliance with the international DFK network which comprises 332 independent firms in 80 countries
Since 1940, we have developed a broad range of complementary expertise that allows us to offer our clients fully integrated services. We promote our internal talent: many partners commenced their careers as interns!
Mission and values underlying our business philosophy
Since 1940, we have remained consistent to our mission of providing innovative personalized solutions to all of our clients. Our services combine quality, practical experience, business acumen and concrete results via the expertise and professionalism of our partners and our collaborators.
We are guided by organizational values that reflect our commitment to our clients and collaborators:
- Quality in everything we do
- Presence and availability while maintaining our objectivity and independence
- Integrity, thoroughness and respect: three qualities that set us apart
- Professionalism defines our firm
- Sharing of knowledge via the dissemination of new ideas and skills
- And total commitment to meeting the business needs of our clients!